To see a list of the programs that we can uninstall we must first open the Programs and Features control panel. To do this you should follow these steps:
1. In Windows 7 click on the Start button to open your Start Menu. The Start button looks like this: Windows 7 Start Button .When the Start Menu opens click on the Control Panel menu option. In Windows 8, click on the Control Panel app in the Windows 8 Start Screen. Then scroll to the bottom and click on the More Settings option.
2. When the Control Panel window opens click on the Uninstall a program option option under the Programs category. This option is shown by the arrow in the image below. If you are using the Classic View of the Control Panel, then you would double-click on the Programs and Features icon instead.
3. You will now be at the Programs and Features, or Uninstall or change a program, screen as shown below. From this screen you can uninstall programs, view installed updates, and turn Windows features on and off.
4. Select Nestperpro Software that you want to uninstall under the application list.
5. Choose Uninstall and click Yes.
The program will now continue to uninstall, and when completed you will be back at the list of programs installed on your computer. You will notice, though, that the program you just uninstalled is no longer listed. At this point you can either uninstall another programs or close the Programs and Features screen.
For More Information E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org